Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenge Day 16- Star Gazing

After several gorgeous spring afternoons outside, our Northern location caught up with us. The temps dropped and we are once again stuck inside :(

However, this won't stop us from playing! Today we were star gazing! I took a giant moving box and poked holes with a box cutter in the top. After cutting all the holes, I stuck the bulbs of Christmas lights in the holes. Okay, this was SERIOUSLY cool!

The kids were entranced and so was I. I only wish the box was big enough for me to lay in. This box seemed so hypnotic. Bella sat and stared and played for hours. I would say this was another success, thanks to an idea on Play At Home Mom's blog!

I cannot wait until the weather warms up and we can go back outside. We're all itching to play outside some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment